Finding Cash Buyers for Real Estate Deals
Learn this strategy and all the strategies to being a successful real estate wholesaler at my upcoming Wholesaling Success Workshop Thursday August 16th. Register Here
By: Jim Zaspel
What’s the most important part of a good wholesale deal?
There are two components of a good wholesale deal that are equally important – a good deal and a cash buyer. Both are must-haves. Without either of them, you have no deal. You’re dead in the water.
Let’s Define a Good Cash Buyer…
All it means is that the buyer has or has access to the cash to buy your wholesale deal without any contingencies. Below are some dead giveaways that will tell you whether or not buy buyer is a true cash buyer:
- Can put up at least a $2,500 deposit
- Can close in 14 days or less
- No inspection clause
- Can provide proof of funds.
If your buyer has all of those items in place, then you’ve got yourself a ready, willing, and able buyer! Way to go!
5 Ways to Find LOTS of Cash Buyers
- Investor Meetings – There are lots of cash buyers at every investors meeting…just go find them! When you meet people who claim to be solid cash buyers, you’ve got to qualify them a little bit by making sure they have the four items in place that I gave earlier in the blog.
- Co-wholesaling – If someone else found a buyer for your wholesale deal, would you be willing to share or split your wholesale fee with the other wholesaler who brought the buyer to the table? Of course you would! I always say, “Half of somethin’ is better than 100% of nothin’.”
- Craigslist – Not only can you use craigslist.com to advertise your deals, but you can also find cash buyers by finding newly-rehabbed homes for sale on there. Chances are that where there is a newly-rehabbed home, there is a cash buyer that is actively looking for the next good deal!
- Realtors – I’m not talking about listing your wholesale deal with a realtor, although that might be a good idea, I’m talking about something wayyyy cooler than that. J When you get a good wholesale deal under contract, use the MLS to find similar (i.e. fixer-uppers) within a close distance that have recently sold. Once you find those deals, contact the selling and listing agents involved those transactions to tell them about your deal and how much they’ll get paid if they bring you a buyer. This alone could sell your house within a couple days!
These are just a few of the ways to find cash buyers and there are many other creative ways to find real qualified buyers. Working with realtors has worked great for my team. The secret to working with realtors on your wholesale deals is knowing exactly what and how to communicate with them to get the deal done. I have exact phone, email, and text message scripts that my team uses to successfully complete wholesale deals with realtors each month!
To learn this wholesaling strategy along with these, join me for my 1- Day Intensive Wholesaling Bootcamp:
- How to find steeply-discounted properties that you can flip for a quick profit— We’re talking BIG discounts!
- How to “flip” a house to a cash-buyer — without ever having to come up with the money needed to purchase the house!
- How to find all the cash buyers you’ll ever need to buy these deals from you — It’s SUPER easy!
- How to get Realtors bringing you cash buyers that’ll pay TOP dollar for your deals — this is just one of the ways my team and I get cash buyers.
- How to make money with vacant houses— Owners of vacant houses are some of the most motivated sellers out there!
- Exactly what to say to sellers to get them to sell to you at a VERY low price — Literally anyone can follow these scripts to negotiate awesome deals!
- Your roadmap to success — Never get “stuck” again, wondering what to do next.
- Entity Structure & Asset Protection— This stuff will come in handy after you start making money and get that big check
- Tax Saving Strategies— Wirh rhe strategies you will learn during this intensive wholesailing training, you will need to learn ways to legally and ethically limit your tax bills
You’ll Learn All You Need to Know to Wholesale Your First (or next!) House for a $5,000 – $25,000 profit!
I want to help at least 50 people who are serious about making $5k-$25k wholesaling houses using no credit and less than $100 of your own money! Wholesaling is a great way to get started in real estate investing and is how I got my start in this business and not to mention my first check for $13,800!!!
To YOUR Success,
P.S.– If Wholesaling is something you have always been interested in but want to learn more about this real estate strategy ,that brings in $5k-$20k chunks of cash in a matter of 3-4 weeks, register for my FREE Wholesale Webinar training this Thursday at 9pm. >>>Register for Webclass HERE