I’m a businessman, not an economist, so I’m not going to spend much time on debating the topic. All I’ll say is that because I outsource SOME of my work, I’m able to do more work and therefore help more people by doing more business. To me at least, that makes a strong case.
If you’re open to outsourcing, then keep reading, but if you aren’t, stop reading right now.
If you know me, you know that I run my real estate investing business “virtually”…that is, I have no office where my staff does their work. My only office is a room in my house where me, myself, and I work…no one else. If you know me, you also know that I run one heck of a “machine” when it comes to running my business. For instance, last month I bought and sold 6 houses, while simultaneously running three other companies, and I took a couple trips in there as well.
Here’s my point: Leverage is key to your success (and lifestyle) as a business owner. If you’ve read The Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss, you know very well the concept of leverage by using overseas VA’s to complete routine and continuous tasks in your business.
Here’s the problem that a lot of people have: How do I know that I’m hiring a good VA? Well, just like you wouldn’t buy a car without test-driving it, you wouldn’t get married after only one date, so you shouldn’t hire a Virtual Assistant without trying him or her out first! What if you could get 40 hours of FREE virtual assistant labor before deciding or committing to hire that agency? I’ll tell you this…that opportunity would’ve saved me many hassles and “situations” over the past few years!
Imagine…40 hours of no-obligation FREE labor! Don’t you think that after 40 hours of working with someone that you’d have a good idea as to whether or not you’d work well with that person?
Here’s a list of tasks that I use a V.A. for:
• Tracking calls from buyers
• Sending out SMS campaigns
• Sending out email campaigns
• Managing showing reports
• Adding new buyer leads to my database management system
• Adding new seller leads to my database management system
• Adding property listings to my websites
• Managing my websites
• Calling fsbo’s
• Finding fsbo’s
• Booking appointments for me
• Confirming my appointments
• Booking my travel
• Listen to and take notes on webinars that I don’t have time to watch
• Order marketing materials
• Book showings
• Follow-up with buyers after showings
• Take applications from buyers
• Field calls from existing tenants
• Follow up on my Google Voice messages I forward her
• Research good restaurants in a city or part of town I’m taking a date
• Research tourist activities in cities I travel to.
• On and on the list can go…
Can you imagine having someone to do all that stuff for you? What will you do with all your extra time? Spend it with family? Work more? Make more money? Just give it a shot and see what happens! You literally have nothing to lose!
You deserve to have your life back…have an assistant for a couple weeks and see how you like it. Go to right now to claim YOUR Virtual Assistant!
To your success!
– Jim Zaspel